Our 300-hour program is offered by invitation only to our 200-hour Graduates. Designed for students who are seeking 500 hours or are planning to teach at Sunstone Yoga studios, your acceptance is based on a review of your application and performance in our 200-hour program.
Our 300-hour program literally takes the 200-hour program to the next level. Building on the foundation created during the 200-hour program, the 300-hour program takes you deeper into the application of your studies. Here you will evolve how you teach and practice not just what you teach and practice. Once accepted into our 300-hour program you will:
- continue your daily asana practice,
- you and your peers will begin teaching weekly classes,
- applying philosophy concepts in and outside the yoga room,
- integrating present day life and classroom situations with past traditions,
- practicing peer-to-peer coaching as well as coaching with a senior teacher,
- refining your own teaching skills and presence all while learning to stay observant, engaged and connected to your students.
During this time you will also work closely with our placement coordinator on completing all the requirements for transitioning through the program with a full transcript and certificate in hand to facilitate your professional teaching career. Our 300-hour teacher training program is a must if you desire to be a highly trained yoga teacher and yoga practitioner.